LUCUMA & COCONUT
Superfood baking mix
Proving a favourite choice for recipes with fresh berries and fruity flavours, our Lucuma & Coconut mix is perfect for delicious, tropical flavoured treats. Nourishing Blueberry Muffins, Raspberry Cupcakes, Coconut and Cherry Cake are just a few of the easy to make recipes you can explore. You will get beautiful coconut flavour and plenty of superfood goodness in every bite.
Made with natural, wholesome and nutrient-rich ingredients:
- Lucuma, a source of B-vitamins
- Fibre-rich, wholegrain flour blend
- Protein and Omega-3 rich quinoa and chia
Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, soya, nuts and refined sugar
DELICIOUS SUPERFOOD MUFFINS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4 medium, organic eggs
- 200ml non-dairy milk (coconut or almond)
- 60ml melted coconut oil
- 8 muffin cases
WANT TO MAKE THIS VEGAN?
Simply substitute the amount of eggs with your preferred egg substitute.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/Fan 150°C/Gas mark 3.
- Whisk the eggs, coconut oil and milk together then carefully stir in the contents of the pack. Whisk for another minute until smooth.
- Add your favourite fresh or dry fruits, seeds or nuts for extra flavour.
- Place the muffin cases into a muffin tray and fill almost to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Look for firm, but bouncy muffin domes. Ovens vary, some might need a little longer or a little less. Leave to cool and enjoy!
Store unopened in a cool and dry place.
Keep ready baked muffins in an airtight container for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Our mixes are gluten-free, but there might be traces of other allergens that managed to sneak in during the manufacturing process.
Flour blend (coconut flour, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, buckwheat flour, quinoa flour), coconut sugar, lucuma (8.8%), desiccated coconut flakes (8.8%), chia seeds, gluten-free baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch).