Another classic combination to make your superfood muffins even yummier! Baobab’s sweet, tangy notes pair beautifully with the cranberries and the crunchiness of the almonds. Cranberries are rich in certain phytonutrients with anti-inflammatory and immune supporting effects, so don’t be shy and add as many as you like!
Makes 8-9 muffins | Prep time: 5 mins | Bake time: 25 mins
- 1 Baobab baking mix
- 4 medium, organic eggs
- 200ml non-dairy milk
- 60ml melted coconut oil
- 50g sugar-free cranberries
- 30g flaked almonds (plus some for decoration)
- Preheat oven to 170C /150C fan /Gas mark 3.
- Whisk the eggs, oil, and milk together. Carefully stir in the contents of the Baobab baking mix and then whisk for a minute until you have a smooth mixture.
- Fold in the cranberries and almonds and leave the mixture to rest for a few minutes.
- Place 8-9 muffin cases into a muffin tray and fill them almost to the top.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Look for firm, but bouncy muffin domes. Ovens vary, some might need a little longer or a little less.
- Move to a wire rack and leave to cool.
You can store muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or freeze them for up to 3 months.
Enjoy and don’t forget to tag us in your photos and show off your superfood muffin creations! #thrivelybaking