CHOCOLATE & MACA
Superfood baking mix
Discover an easy, convenient and healthier way to enjoy all of your favourite chocolate desserts! Chocolate Chip Muffins, Peanut Butter Cupcakes and fabulous cakes are just some of our recipes that you can try out. This mix features superfood maca, which has a subtle taste of caramel and maple and makes treats feel extra indulgent and flavoursome.
Made with natural, wholesome and feel-good ingredients:
- Energy and hormone balancing cocoa and maca
- Fibre-rich wholegrain flour blend
- Protein and Omega-3 rich quinoa and chia
Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, soya, nuts and refined sugar
DELICIOUS SUPERFOOD MUFFINS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4 medium, organic eggs
- 200ml non-dairy milk (coconut or almond)
- 60ml coconut oil
- 8 muffin cases
WANT TO MAKE THIS VEGAN?
Simply substitute the amount of eggs with your preferred egg substitute.
- Preheat oven to 170°C/Fan 150°C/Gas 3.
- Whisk the eggs, coconut oil and milk together, then carefully stir in the contents of the pack. Whisk for another minute until smooth.
- Add your favourite fresh or dry fruits, seeds or nuts for extra flavour.
- Place the muffin cases into a muffin tray and fill almost to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Look for firm, but bouncy muffin domes. Ovens vary, some might need a little longer or a little less. Leave to cool and enjoy!
DISCOVER MORE CHOCOLATE & MACA RECIPES
Store unopened in a cool and dry place.
Keep ready baked muffins in an airtight container for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Our mixes are gluten-free, but there might be traces of other allergens that managed to sneak in during the manufacturing process.
Flour blend (coconut flour, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, buckwheat flour, quinoa flour), coconut sugar, cocoa powder (8.3%) chia seeds, maca (2.7%) lucuma, gluten-free baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch).