Superfood baking mix
Whether you are baking for yourself or planning to impress your dinner guests, this mix will make baking healthier desserts super easy. Baobab’s sweet and zesty flavour notes make this mix perfect for any citrus flavoured treats that you may crave. Check out our Orange & Chocolate cupcakes, Date & Ginger muffins and many more easy to follow recipes for desserts with lots of fibre and body loving nutrients.
Made with natural, wholesome and energising ingredients:
- Baobab bursting with Vitamin C and antioxidants
- High-fibre, wholegrain flour blend
- Protein and Omega-3 rich quinoa and chia
Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, soya, nuts and refined sugar
DELICIOUS SUPERFOOD MUFFINS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4 medium, organic eggs
- 200ml non-dairy milk (coconut or almond)
- 60ml melted coconut oil
- 8 muffin cases
WANT TO MAKE THIS VEGAN?
Simply substitute the amount of eggs with your preferred egg substitute.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/Fan 150°C/Gas 3.
- Whisk the eggs, coconut oil and milk together, then carefully stir in the contents of the pack. Whisk for another minute until smooth.
- Add your favourite fresh or dry fruits, seeds or nuts for extra flavour.
- Place the muffin cases into a muffin tray and fill almost to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Look for firm, but bouncy muffin domes. Ovens vary, some might need a little longer or a little less. Leave to cool and enjoy!
DISCOVER MORE BAOBAB MIX RECIPES
Store unopened in a cool and dry place.
Keep ready baked muffins in an airtight container for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Our mixes are gluten-free, but there might be traces of other allergens that managed to sneak in during the manufacturing process.
Flour blend (coconut flour, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, buckwheat flour, quinoa flour), coconut sugar, chia seeds, baobab (9.6%), lucuma, gluten-free baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch).